Council Candidates - Cupertino Elections 2016
The City posts the following information as a courtesy only, and the posting should not be considered as either support or opposition for any candidate.
Upcoming Important Dates
October 11 – First Day for Mailing of Vote By Mail Ballots
October 24 – Last Day to Register to Vote in November 8 Election
November 1 – Last Day to Request Vote By Mail Ballot By Mail
Meet the Candidates: All Candidates (HD)
Watch Live Election Events (Live Stream)
Televised City Council Candidate Forums
- APAPA – September 11, 4:15 pm at Cupertino Community Hall
- Rotary Club of Cupertino – September 21, 12:25 pm at Quinlan Community Center
- Cupertino-Sunnyvale League of Women Voters – September 26, 7:05 pm at Cupertino Community Hall
- Cupertino Chamber of Commerce – October 5, 6:00 pm at Cupertino Community Hall
Other Televised Election Events
City Channel Program Schedule (Local Election Programming)
- LWV CUSD/FUHSD Candidate Forum – September 22, 7:05 pm at Cupertino Community Hall
Watch CUSD Video
Watch FUHSD Video
- LWV Local Ballot Measures: Pro and Con – September 28, 7:05 pm at Cupertino Community Hall
- Pizza and Politics – October 20, 7:05 pm at Quinlan Community Center
Campaign Finance Disclosure Reports
Each candidate files a Candidate Intention Statement, two pre-election finance reports, and then semi-annual reports. Personal information is redacted on the website, but interested parties may review unredacted documents in the City Clerk's Office, and/or purchase copies for ten cents per page.
Rules and Regulations for Candidates
For more information contact the City Clerk's Office at 408.777.3223.