The Communication is responsible for planning and implementing a comprehensive internal and external communications program for the city of Cupertino.
To increase public awareness, interest, understanding and participation in city issues, programs and services.
- Serve as the communications link between the city and residential, business and other communities in the region.
- Ensure all audiences have easy access to information and services via the media of their choice including print, video, Internet, telephone, radio and/or television.
- Build community pride and positive identification with the city among our residents and employees.
- Increase interest and participation in city services and activities.
- Promote city council and departmental goals, initiatives, programs and services.
- Keep employees and elected officials well informed to assist them in serving city residents and other audiences.
- Assist in creating better internal and external communications.
- Enhance our relationship with the news media to enable them to be two-way communicators between city government and the community.
Visit the Press Releases section of the website.
2008 Community Survey Report
Radio Cupertino (1670 AM)
Last updated: 10/21/2014 6:45:35 PM