State of the City 2017 - Mayor Savita Vaidhyanathan
March 1, 11:30 am, Quinlan Community Center, Cupertino Room
- 11:15 a.m.: Guest Registration – Doors Open
- 12:00 p.m. Rotary President, Judy Wilson, will provide an introduction to the event and a brief history of the Rotary Club of Cupertino and its accomplishments in the past year.
- 12:15 p.m.: Cupertino Chamber of Commerce President Keith Warner will discuss The Chamber of Commerce’s role in the community. He will also discuss the accomplishments of the Chamber of Commerce in the past year and upcoming events. He will announce the STAR (Service, Teamwork, Achievement, and Recognition) Award recipients who will be recognized at the STAR Awards banquet Saturday, March 19.
- 12:25 p.m.: Introduction of dignitaries present.
- 12: 30 p.m.: Fire Department’s Public Safety Officer of the Year and Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office Public Safety Officer of the Year receive their awards
- 12: 40 p.m.: Mayor Savita Vaidhyanathan provides State of the City Address.
- 1:30 p.m.: Meeting Adjourned.
Last updated: 3/17/2017 1:23:08 PM