Skip to page body Home About Cupertino In the News Living LDoing Business City Services I Want To

Rent A City Facility



Rental Facilities

General Commerical Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 is required for the following facilities: 

 • Community Hall      Rent a City Facility
 • Creekside Park Building   Rental Information
 • Quinlan Community Center  Rental Application

Proof of residency is required for Cupertino residents in the form of a current utility bill with applicant's name and address. Utility bill must be provided at time of reservation. 

Proof of non-profit status is required in the form of IRS form 501(c). Articles of incorporation or by-laws, and must be provided at time of reservation. 

Cupertino non-profits must also demonstrate that they have 51% Cupertino resident participation. A membership list with addresses is required at time of reservation. 

Non-resident non-profits must also provide a letter on the organization's letterhead demonstrating what service it provides to Cupertino residents.

A security deposit is required at the time of reservation. Please see rental information above for more information. 

 Additional Facilities

Cupertino Senior Center

Cupertino Sports Center

Cupertino Teen Center


For information on outdoor facilities, including Blackberry Farm, please see Parks and Sports Fields.


*Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download WinZip Download Real Player Download Flash Player
Last updated: 1/12/2010 9:37:30 AM







Last updated: 5/11/2016 1:35:17 PM